Updated: Aug 24, 2022
The United Arab Emirates is renowned for its never-ending sunshine, miles of golden sand dunes, and some of the most spectacular and extravagant building projects of our time. However, there is much more to see in the United Arab Emirates than simply skyscrapers and sand dunes, as we shall see in the list of the top UAE tourist destinations below.
You should be aware of the COVID Restrictions and Things to Carry while Traveling to UAE like carrying important documents like the UAE International Driving License before we directly discuss the locations to visit in UAE.
It is not necessary for immunized passengers visiting the UAE to produce a negative RT-PCR test result for COVID-19 at the airport of departure. Those who have not had a vaccination must, however, present a valid negative RT-PCR test result obtained within 48 hours of their arrival or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 issued within 30 days of their departure, coupled with a QR code, if they have been exposed to the virus.
Rules for international travelers as of February 26, 2022
All international travelers to the United Arab Emirates are subject to the following regulations at the airport of departure.
● Anyone who has received a COVID-19 immunization must provide a vaccination card with a QR code. You are not obliged to provide a COVID-19 RT-PCR test result that is negative at the airport of departure.
● Those who did not receive the COVID-19 vaccination had a positive RT-PCR test result within 48 hours of their arrival that was validly negative, or their COVID-19 test result had been issued within 30 days. If they are already infected with the virus, they can offer one of their recovery certificates with a QR code before departure.
Things to carry while traveling to UAE
● Essential paperwork, including a passport, airline ticket, UAE International Driving License from ITCA and visa
● No drinks are permitted.
● Always keep your doctor's prescription with you if you carry medication.
● Double-check the weight of your luggage and bring a small bag just in case. For additional weight, additional fees can be needed.
● carry mostly clothes and things and packs little food in handbags.
● When your phone has a good camera and lots of space, it looks amazing, just like the United Arab Emirates from above.
● You should not pack any electronic devices in your carry-on luggage, except for laptops and cell phones.
● Bring lightweight, low-visibility clothing because the temperature is extremely high.
● Bring some cash along.
Places to visit in UAE
Dubai, the most desirable destination in the United Arab Emirates to travel with family, is home to the stunning Burj Khalifa. This city has a lot to offer, including pristine beaches, top-notch food, shopping centers, amusement parks, and more. The Marina, Dubai Mall, and Wild Wadi Water Park are a few of Dubai's must-see attractions.
The months of November and December are the ideal times to visit Dubai. Dubai is renowned for its water parks, museums, and mosques.
The best city to learn about UAE history is Sharjah. It is teeming with many sights that give a view into all facets of this rich culture. The Heritage District, Sharjah Heritage Museum, Mahata Fort, and King Faisal Mosque are some of Sharjah's must-see attractions. Sharjah is a tourist favorite in the UAE.
The months of October through April are the ideal times to visit Sharjah. Sharjah's car museums, wildlife refuges, and historic districts are among its most well-known attractions.
The capital of the United Arab Emirates is a magnificent place. For families, couples, and groups of friends, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Ferrari World, Marina Mall, and Waterfront are excellent locations. With a lot of water parks and a gorgeous coastline, it's also one of the greatest locations to visit in the UAE during the summer.
The ideal months to visit Abu Dhabi are December through March. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Emirates Palace, and Fort Al Jahili are among Abu Dhabi's most well-known landmarks.
Al Ain, sometimes referred to as the Garden City of the Gulf, is regarded as one of the United Arab Emirates' greenest cities. In contrast to the capital, the city features modest homes, huge mountains, and an abundance of vegetation. Jebel Hafeet, the Al Ain Zoo, and the Al Ain Oasis are all beautiful locations.
From May through September are the ideal months to travel to Al Ain. Al Ain's Al Ain Oasis, public parks, and camel racing are its most famous attractions.
The oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates is located in Fujairah, one of the seven emirates. The Al-Bidyah Mosque is one of Fujairah's top tourist destinations and is constructed of stone and mud. Aside from the mosque, fascinating attractions to visit in Fujairah include the fort and museum as well as the huge desert.
The months of October through March are the ideal times to visit Fujairah. The Fujairah Museum and Fort, Al Bidiya Mosque, and Snoopy Island are the best places to go diving and snorkeling in Fujairah.
The Palm Islands, one of the most well-known artificial archipelagos in the world, consists of three islands: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, and Deira, with the last one still under development. These islands have gained notoriety and popularity because of their well-considered architecture, gorgeous infrastructure, thrilling entertainment venues, and other attractions.
The months of September and October are the ideal times to explore the Palm Islands. Most people know about the Palm Islands for its luxurious resorts and hotels.